3.02.2007

where have all the bloggers gone...

Well folks, i hope you were not feared for my life after reading my last post and then not hearing from me for many moons... but no, i do still inhabit this world, but now my computer doesn't. it started to die on me, and so i sold it. so now, i must wait for my turn on mark's computer, which is rare enough that when i get it i only have time for the really fun stuff like, finances, budget, bills and enrichment coordination. so if anyone would like to start up a "computer for our favorite blogger" fund, i would really think you were neat.
so quick update. we are still waiting to hear about the job at BYU_Idaho, so continue to keep your fingers crossed and prayers said! :) i promise to let you all know as soon as we hear anything. as for the girls, katelyn is now ONE!!!!! and walking (sort of) she still only has two teeth. sarah proudly states that she has 20.
oops. my time is up. i will try to be better at keeping this up!!

11 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

You ARE alive.... thank goodness! I was starting to get a little worried... that's too bad about your computer though. When I get some extra 'spend it on whatever I want' cash, I'll be sure to send it your way! :)

Melissa said...

So that's what happened! I've been wondering what you've been up to and why you disappeared. Sorry about your computer - that's tough. Keep stealing that time on Mark's computer though, cause we sure hearing from you!

Melissa said...

Oh - one more thing - is Katelyn really 1 already??? That means it was a LONG time ago that I saw her last at Amy's bridal shower. I think I need to see some 1-year-old pictures!

Heather said...

Hey Liz!
My mom got a link to Melissa's blog from her mom, so I thought I'd check it out... and there was a link to you!!! Long time no see! And two little girls - good for you! I also keep a family blog. Ethan's (my hubby)folks are in Boston, so it's my way of helping them to keep up with 2 out of 3 of their grandkids. But adult news does sneak on from time to time. :) Come check us out! We're back in Poulsbo for grad school - so you may find local friends in there. just be sure and leave me a comment so I know you found us!
I'll be back to check your blog often, so keep posting!
Love,
Heather (Bullock, now Bratt)

Melissa said...

Liz, I sure miss hearing from you! When are you going to update us on all your daily wanderings?

The Patton's said...

Hey Liz, idont think i ever really called you that cause it sounds kinda weird for me, well anyways how are you? pat and i are doing well and so is our girl,Nadia she is almost 1 time really flies.WOW! well i hope to here from you i also have a blog that i would love you to check out and see what our OLD selves are looking like.
-Andrea

Melissa said...

Liz - every other day I check your blog and think "maybe today is the day" only to be disapointed. You think I'd learn - but I'm still here checking....

The Patton's said...

What happened to you did youfall off the face of the earth? we would love to hear from you.
-Andrea
oh ya dito on melissa's comment right above mine i always check thinking today's the day!

Michelle Claire said...

He Liz... I don't know if you'll get this, but you've been Tagged by me. Check out my blog... OR ELSE! hehehe :)

Melissa said...

Oo! I see you've updated your "about me" section. Does that mean we can expect a post soon? I sure hope so! i'd love to see some pics of your girls.

Melissa said...

So... Where's this new post? I am just anxious to read it! (BTW - I finished "I capture the castle" yesterday and loved it).