4.14.2008

Hangin' at East High...

This is from my bro. i stole this post from our family blog, but since this kind of connects me to famous people i thought i'd post it here! It's pretty sweet! and we are totally stoked for him.

high_school_musical_two_2_cast.jpg

Well as many of you have heard. Yesterday I officially signed on to Disney's High School Musical (3): Senior Year. I will be starting right after i finish working on Jared Hess' new movie on April 28th. I know you are all HSM fans so i will try an keep you in the loop as much as i can. At this time i cannot disclose the fate of Troy and Gabriela's relationship at the end of the film.

In reality it is going to be a crazy crazy shoot. But it will be good. I will keep you all posted!

Nathan

yeah, this is the highest profile movie he's worked on yet! 30 million bucks for production with a nation wide theatrical release! and as he so kindly held over his hometeacher's head (who happens to be in love with Ashley Tisdale) that in a couple of weeks he will have her cell phone number! :) as well as the rest of the cast!

so i told all the kids at the dance festival rehearsal (i am teaching the "we're all in this together" dance from the movie) that i am now the ultimate expert on the dance because i am related to someone that kind of knows the kids and director that did the dance.... :D Needless to say they were very impressed! as they should be!

4 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

Hey Liz, it's Jessica! I saw your blog on Melissa's and thought I stop by and say hi!

I read this post and thought...ummmmmm....
JEALOUS! Way to go Nathan!

Wow...you are all so amazing, and you have your own family's and all. I'm very happy for you! Your kids are sooooooooooooooooo cute!

Take care! :)

Michelle Claire said...

Liz! Hey, that is so awesome for Nathan! What a great opportunity! Now I can know famous people through you... right?? :)
Oh, and I just want to say... I LOVE it when you post!!!

Amber said...

Hey Liz, I saw your link and how cool about HSM, Tell Nathan congrats, and if they are shooting at East High to look us up, we are like 2 blocks away.

Powell Family said...

Sweet Blog. What's your family's blog address?