3.31.2008

um....

I really have nothing to say.
but i just spent the last half hour browsing family and friends blogs, but by golly, i was feeling rather unworthy of the title: blogger. i'm just not as good as you all ! sniff, sniff.
but enough self-pity... i will recommit..again!
this is sad...
so.......... i really have no idea what to talk about. um, my kids....they are great...my husband...really great....me....extremely great. i have to say that so you think i'm a perfect woman. when really i'm just tired, cranky and, well, hungry. :)

love to you all. better spirits to follow!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Hello Elizabeth it's Andrea Golding...How the heck are you? I love blogs - such an easy way for a lazy person like me to keep in touch with everyone. Camille has a blog too. You can see it on my blog...her new last name is Rigby.
www.arizonagoldings.blogspot.com

Heather H said...

No pressure to be an every day blogger, I go through phases where it seems like lots of stuff is blog worthy and other phases that it would be a waste of time for me to type anything.

Michelle Claire said...

LIZ! Well, this is a great record so far! Don't worry about anything 'exciting' to talk about... it's just great to hear from you and what's going on!! Are you still moving this summer?? If you are, we still need to get together.. at least once before you go! Otherwise I will have to hunt you down... where ever you are... :)

Melissa said...

I agree with Michelle - you've broken your record so far. Congratulations! I just love knowing your alive, so no pressure to write anything crazy. And are you moving this summer????

Michelle Claire said...

Uh oh... I hope I didn't start a crazy rumor. Woops... didn't you say you were moving? You better clear this up before I get myself into trouble! :)